2020 MEMBERSHIP Drive
Sign up today!
We hope you agree – Wilmot is a great place to live! WCA members, facilities, and programs play an important role in enhancing our town’s quality of life. Thanks to you and your membership dollars, the WCA is able to maintain two beautiful facilities, the Red Barn and Timothy Patten Park. Throughout the year, we fill both with fun and mostly free activities.
We’re on track for another busy year. We kicked things off by Dancing through the Decades and a Mac & Cheese supper. There’s lots more fun in the months to come. We hope you’ll join us for:
• A run or walk around the loop at the Black Fly Blitz 5K
• The ever-popular Pie Breakfast
• The fairy festival on the beach at Timothy Patten Park
• Workshops with the Wilmot Garden Club, Lake Sunapee VNA & Hospice, and more
• Wonderful concerts with local musicians
• Holiday magic with the Craft Fair
• A visit with Santa
• and much, much more.
It’s easy to join or renew your membership. Print the Membership Form, fill it in, and mail it with your check to the WCA.
If you have any questions about the WCA, please contact us at 526-7934. We’re open from 9 a.m. to noon Monday through Wednesday and by appointment.
Thank you for helping us bring Wilmot neighbors together!
Ann, Adam, Donna, Dana, Amber, Brian, Lori and Rachel
The 2020 Board of Directors