2018 MEMBERSHIP Drive
Sign up today!
We hope you agree – Wilmot is a great place to live! WCA members, facilities, and programs play an important role in enhancing our town’s quality of life. Thanks to you and your membership dollars, the WCA is able to maintain two beautiful facilities, the Red Barn and Timothy Patten Park. Throughout the year, we fill both with fun and mostly free activities.
We’re on track for another busy year. We kicked things off with our annual meeting and a special presentation on the Chinook, New Hampshire’s state dog. The very popular Mystery Dinner returned in February. As for the rest of the year, all your favorites will be back and we have a few new tricks up our sleeve.
We hope you’ll join us for:
• A run or walk around the loop at the Black Fly Blitz 5K
• The ever-popular Pie Breakfast
• The fairy festival on the beach at Timothy Patten Park
• Wilmotpalooza – stay tuned for more information!
• Halloween fun at the Red Barn and Trunk or Treating
• Workshops with the Wilmot Garden Club, Lake Sunapee VNA & Hospice, and more
• Wonderful concerts with local musicians
• Holiday magic with the Craft Fair, a visit with Santa, and a senior sing-along
It’s easy to join or renew your membership. You can either complete the Online or print the Membership Form, fill it in and mail it with your check to the WCA. If you have any questions about the WCA, please contact us at 526-7934. We’re open from 9 a.m. to noon Monday through Wednesday and by appointment.
Thank you for helping us bring Wilmot neighbors together!
Ann, Adam, Donna, Amber, Rachel and De
The 2018 Board of Directors