Join the fun and get/stay healthy and in shape with the
Get Up, Get Out & Move Challenge
Run – Walk – Bike
Summer 2020 – June 13 – August 21
It’s not a race or a competition but a great motivation to get out and get moving. Not only is the Challenge healthy and fun, your participation helps the WCA raise money.
The registration fee is just $10 and will help pay for key services at the WCA Red Barn and Timmy Patten Park during the Covid-19 crisis.
How does it work?
- Choose your exercise – run, walk or bicycle.
- Set a weekly goal in miles or steps,
- Mail your goal, registration form, and check to the WCA
- P.O. Box 23, Wilmot NH 03287
- email – to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or pay online and send your goal and registration form by email to email@example.com.
- The Challenge will be tracked on the Challenge Facebook page. We encourage all runners, walkers and bikers to like/follow the page, add comments, and share pictures.
- You can join anytime but the Challenge officially begins Saturday, June 13 and ends Friday, August 21.
- All participants are eligible for a prize drawing. A winner will be drawn at random on or about August 24.
For calculating your weekly achievement:
- The Challenge week begins on Saturday and ends on Friday.
- Results need to be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org over the weekend.
- Results will be posted on the Challenge Facebook page no later than Wednesday each week.
Each week you reach or exceed your weekly goal, you’ll earn points to enter our Get Up, Get Out & Move Raffle and win a great prize. The drawing will take place on (or about) August 24.
Everyone’s a winner! Daily exercise can help you …
Control your weight … Combat illness … Improve your mood … Boost energy levels … Sleep better … and … Can be fun!
Ask a friend to run, walk, or bike together to stay connected while keeping your distance. Enjoy the challenge but while you are out there – please stay safe and follow all state and local traffic laws and respect facial mask and social distancing guidelines. One more reminder – runners and walkers move against the traffic and bikers move with it.
and pay online
Mail your registration form and check to P.O. Box 23, WIlmot, NH 03287.