WCA Black Fly Run/Walk Challenge
Feeling a bit out of shape?
Have you fallen out of your morning run or afternoon walk routine?
Not a problem – join the WCA Black Fly Run/Walk Challenge.
How does it work?
- Set a weekly goal in miles or steps,
- Mail or email your registration form and your goal to the WCA.
- The Challenge will be tracked through a private group on Facebook. You’ll be invited to join the group as soon as we receive your donation.
- You can join anytime but the Challenge officially begins Saturday, March 14 and ends Friday, May 22
For calculating your weekly achievement:
- The week will end on Friday.
- Results needs to be submitted via Facebook or email over the weekend.
- Results will be posted each Monday.
Win the $100 prize draw!
Each week you reach or exceed your weekly goal, you’ll earn points to enter a raffle.
- You’ll receive 1 point each time you meet your weekly goal.
- You’ll receive an additional point each time you exceed your weekly goal by at least 10%.
The winner takes home $100. The drawing will take place on Memorial Day, May 25.
Everyone’s a winner! Daily exercise can help you …
Control your weight … Combat illness … Improve your mood … Boost energy levels … Sleep better … and … Can be fun!
Ask a friend, walk or run together to stay connected while keeping your distance.
Email the form to WCA@TDS.net or mail it to P.O. Box 23, WIlmot, NH 03287