Dear Members, Friends and Neighbors,
The Wilmot Community Association’s (WCA) Red Barn and Timothy Patten Park are vibrant hubs of activity in our town. The WCA board, volunteers, and staff work every day to enrich the community with programs that bring neighbors together.
The WCA is a membership-based organization that has enjoyed financial security for decades. With your help, the WCA can continue to present programs and activities now and for years to come. We hope you consider making a generous gift to the WCA.
From delicious breakfasts to educational workshops, entertaining concerts, and much more, the donations throughout the year help pay for some of your favorite WCA programs.
Here’s a small sampling of WCA events:
* Mystery Dinner * Black Fly Blitz * Fairy & Gnome Festival * Pie Breakfast *
* Music on the Bandstand * Concerts & Dances * Wilmotpalooza * Scarecrow Contest *
* Halloween Trick or Treating * Holiday Craft Fair * Visit & Photos with Santa *
* Coffee & Carols * Senior Luncheons * Mah Jongg * Red Cross Blood Drives *
* David White Safety & Wellness Workshops *
Make your check payable to the WCA and mail to:
P.O. Box 23
Wilmot, NH 03287
Thank you for your generous support and all you do to enhance our community. Your donation to the WCA’s Annual Fund – in any amount – will make a difference. Thank you in advance for your generous support!
Ann, Adam, Dana, Lori , Amber, Brian, and Rachel
WCA Board of Directors