Join the fun and get/stay healthy and in shape with the
Get Up, Get Out & Move Challenge
Run – Walk – Bike – Ski – Snowshoe … if it gets you moving – it’s all good!
Winter is long and cold – you choose the exercise and we’ll help you stick to it.
Winter 2021 – January 2 – March 12
It’s not a race or a competition but a great motivation to get out and get moving. Not only is the Challenge healthy and fun, your participation helps the WCA raise money.
The registration fee is just $10 and will help pay for key services at the WCA Red Barn and Timmy Patten Park during the Covid-19 crisis.
How does it work?
- Choose your exercise – run, walk or bicycle … hike, ski, skate, snowshoe or stay inside and practice yoga – we’re flexible. If your sport is snow dependent, it’s okay to choose an alternative exercise for those weeks when Mother Nature does not cooperate.
- Set a weekly goal in miles, steps, runs, hours or minutes.
- Mail your goal, registration form and check to the WCA at P.O. Box 23 in Wilmot NH 03287
- Or pay online and send your goal and registration form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Challenge will be tracked on the WCA Facebook page. We encourage all runners, walkers and bikers to like/follow the page, add comments, and share pictures.
- You can join anytime but the Challenge officially begins Saturday, January 2 and ends Friday, March 12.
- All participants are eligible for a prize drawing. A winner will be drawn at random on or about March 15.
For calculating your weekly achievement:
- The Challenge week begins on Saturday and ends on Friday.
- Results need to be submitted by email to email@example.com over the weekend.
- Results will be posted on the WCA Facebook page no later than Wednesday each week.
Each week you reach or exceed your weekly goal, you’ll earn points to enter our Get Up, Get Out & Move Raffle and win a great prize. The drawing will take place on (or about) March 15.
Everyone’s a winner! Daily exercise can help you …
Control your weight … Combat illness … Improve your mood … Boost energy levels … Sleep better … and … Can be fun!
Ask a friend to join you to stay connected while keeping your distance. Enjoy the challenge but while you are out there – please stay safe and follow all state and local traffic laws and respect facial covering and social distancing guidelines. One more reminder – runners and walkers move against the traffic and bikers move with it.
Get Up, Get Out & Move Winter 2021 Registration Form
and pay online
Mail your registration form and check to P.O. Box 23, WIlmot, NH 03287.
Save the stamp and put your form and check in the drop box in the Red Barn’s front entryway at 64 Village Road in Wilmot.